Pregnancy And Exercise Guide
Why should you exercise during pregnancy? Actually we think that the exercise is bad for pregnant women. There are lots of reasons why he found one should exercise, and these include:
- An increase in oxygen delivery to tissues
- Growth of new blood vessels
- Pregnancy alters a woman's reaction to physical exertion in a way that protects her foetus
- Exercise helps the body prepare for pregnancy and birth, for both the mother and the baby
- Midwives, doctors or nurses who became concerned about the baby's condition during labour, only did so half as often for women who exercised than those who did not.
- After birth, the babies of women who exercised were slightly leaner than those who did not
- Babies of mothers who exercise, quiet themselves more easily with less comfort from others, than babies of a non exercising control group.You can visit http://freeformfitness.ca/ to know about personal trainer mississauga.
- Women who exercise have shorter and easier births at the 'pushing stage'
- Woman who exercise report feeling more positive and have more energy after the birth
Exercise in your first trimester:
As stated earlier exercise will increase blood circulation and help tissue growth and so the parias will grow quicker and the blood supply raises more rapidly. If you want to find the benefits associated with exercise during motherhood, this is the time to start. This will be harder if you are just starting an exercise program, but start slowly, keep at it, progress little by little and commit to a steady program As well as viewing your temperature and keeping hydrated make sure your glucose levels don't fall season too low.
Categories: Health and Fitness